Monday, March 06, 2023

The Original Fish Company

 We (Jeri & I) were in Los Alamitos today. We were hungry and decided on the Original Fish Company. It had been at least a decade since we last ate here.

It turned out to be, not only a great meal but a great experience. It was just one of those days when everything came together; the ambiance, the meal, and most importantly (and unexpectedly) a phenomenal waiter named Frank.
I had the rainbow trout, my favorite fish, cooked to perfection, along with Baby Dutch yellow potatoes and a spinach and artichoke casserole. The bread - not pictured - was on point. Jeri had the fish & chips. She said it was outstanding.
The trout, as trout should be, was simple and properly seasoned. This is how I like my trout.
The taste of trout always brings to mind my fishing days of years ago, and the friends I associate with it.
So, long story short, it was a fine meal today.

The Original Fish Company
11061 Los Alamitos Blvd
Los Alamitos, Ca 90720
562-594-4553




 







No comments: