Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Review of "Pursuit of Happyness"

I saw this movie a few nights ago, and I enjoyed it. I was skeptical going in, but my wife wanted to see this movie, and I went along just for the ride. Surprise, surprise, it was a good movie. I thought Will Smith did a pretty good job, and for the first time really showed some depth in his acting. The scene in the bathroom was really intense.

My only problem with this movie, and it's not really a big deal, but I thought his bad luck streak was getting just a little reptitive and over the top, and it made the movie seem drawn out, but other than that I did enjoy it.

I was disappointed in Will Smith's portrayal of Muhhumed Ali in "Ali". I thought he was way over the top and I always had the feeling he was trying to act like Ali, a little too hard. Maybe it was just that playing Ali is a difficult task for any actor. At any rate, he more than makes up for it in this movie.



Rate Pursuit of Happyness on RateItAll.comView reviews for Pursuit of Happyness on RateItAll.comRateItAll

No comments: