A Place for Family and Friends to Gather.
1. Never compromise your integrity for anyone or anything.
2. Don't try to be all things to all people. Learn to say no politely and pleasantly , but immediately and firmly.
3. Never wait for something to happen; make it happen! Do it now!
4. Do not be overwhelmed by the tasks before you. Don't try to do everything; just do something.
5. To accomplish your objective, first begin. Secondly, concentrate exclusively on the project at hand. Third, don't stop.
6. Let circumstances dictate your priorities; let priorities determine your actions.
7. Focus your efforts on the root of the problem. Don't expend energy on peripheral issues that are not crucial to producing results.
8. For maximum effectiveness, do only what you do best and let others do the rest.
9. Concentrate on long-term, permanent solutions rather than stop gap measures.
10. Don't waste time telling people what you are doing or what you are going to do. Results have a way of informing the world.
Post a Comment