Monday, October 22, 2007

I ran across this video at Godtube.com. It was created by someone named Johnny Cook. He wanted to share this video and I thought I would help him along. I thought it was a thought provoking video. Randy


Courtesy of Johnny Cook and Godtube.com


"A video I created for Forest Pointe Church in Belmont, NC. It features scenes from the short film "Most", the story of a bridge operator who is forced to choose between the life of the son he loves dearly and a train filled with people. "Most" received an Academy Award Nomination for Best Live-Action Short Film. For more information on the film, or to order a copy for your church, visit MostTheMovie.com. This is a fan-made video, and not affiliated with the producers, director, or actors in any way. I simply loved the messsage of this film and wanted to share it with as many people as possible to give it the recognition it deserves. God bless!" ....Johnny Cook

No comments: