Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Various Family Photos

Well, since I'm suffering from a serious case of writer's block, I thought I would post some old photos. Click on any photo for a larger view.

Above: Jeri and I at the Desert Inn, in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 20, 1984, a few hours after we were married.

Above, left to right. MyUuncle Angel (Joe) and Auntie Margaret Moreno, Uncle Gilbert De La O, I don't know the other people in the photo. Seems to be a Halloween party.


Above: My sister Evelyn and niece Sunshine at one of the houses that we lived in on Newlin Ave in Uptown Whittier. This was 1987 and was taken just before Jeri's baby shower (she was expecting Savannah).

Above: Evelyn and Sunshine with our Auntie Margaret in Arizona.


Above: My cousin Kathy Goodman (Moreno). This photo is in my mother's driveway in 1986.


Above: Aunt Bea, cousin David Robles and my mother Anita De La O in my parents driveway. Circa 1978

No comments: