Saturday, June 05, 2010

Frances De La O

Frances De La O with my parents, Andrew and Anita De La O and younger brother Dennis. Circa 1970

More bad news to report. My aunt Frances "Panchita" De La O (nee Roggero), the wife of Larry De La O, has passed away. Aunt Frances died on June 1. She was 93.


There will be a service and burial at Calvary Catholic
Cemetery on Wednesday, June 9, 2010, at ll:00 a.m. Their
address is:

4201 Whittier Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90023
(323)261-3106

It's been many years since I have seen my aunt Frances but if you knew my uncle Larry, you know that Frances was the only one that could keep up with him. They were quite a pair. Both Larry and "Panchita" were ace dancers and performed many times over the years at city and private functions. I have fond memories of her and remember her as a sweet and caring woman with lots of patience. Our condolences to the Roggero family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Randy: Thank you for your kind words of condolence. Your Uncle Larry and my mother Panchita were graced by more than forty wonderful years together. Lynne Roe