Friday, March 29, 2013

Saying Goodbye.......

DSCF6498

Family and friends gathered at Guerra and Gutierrez Mortuary in Whittier, this past Monday, to say a final goodbye to my sister Evelyn. It was a small, intimate gathering and it would have pleased my sister to know that many of her cousins that she grew up with were there to remember her. Pastor Ralph De La Torre of the House of Grace led the service. My wife Jeri, my niece Sunshine (Evelyn's daughter) and I spoke briefly and shared some past memories. Our thanks to all who attended.

R.I.P. Candy


DSCF6516
Cousin David Robles, Genevieve Lozano (David's daughter) with Charlie Rose, Aunt Bea and Jeri


DSCF6509
Me, cousins Mabel Saldate and Gloria Jean Miramontez, my brother Dennis De La O
and cousin Gary De La O


DSCF6499
Brian and Sunshine Harvey (Evelyn's daughter and my niece)



The video slideshow that I put together for my sister's service.

No comments: