Wednesday, April 03, 2013

WWI Draft Regitration Cards

I made a couple of good finds this week on Familysearch.org this week. I have been trying to find some information on my grandfather's military service. I found Santiago's World War I draft registration card, as well his brothers Manuel De La O and Andres De La O.

I also found information on my paternal grandfather Auggie Osuna. There was no photo of his draft registration but all his info is listed in Familysearch.org. Familysearch is an invaluable source of genealogical information and I highly recommend using it.

Click on the photo for a larger view
Santiago De La O's WWI Draft Registration card


Santiago Madrid De la O
My grandfather Santiago in an undated photo; back row, third from left.


My great uncles Manuel De La O (above) and Andres De La O (below)




No comments: