Monday, December 14, 2015

Jaime Lopez: May 20, 1958 - December 12, 2015 R.I.P.

Final C-17 Globemaster #279 Leaving Long Beach, California

I am overwhelmed right now. I just found out about my friend Jaime Lopez' passing. I don't know the circumstances yet.
God took home a good man. He was real. I miss him. I saw him a few weeks ago when C-17 #279 left Long Beach. My wife met him that day. Jaime always made an impression on you.
God Bless you Jaime my friend. Thank you for all the laughs, the good heart to heart talks, and all the good times but thank you, especially, for your thirty years of friendship. My wife and I send our prayers and condolences to Jaime's family and friends. Rest in peace brother. You will be missed!
(Jaime in #77)

Jaime Lopez

I took this photo of Jaime Lopez at the union hall during the UAW Local 148 /  Boeing strike of 2010. This is Jaime being Jaime. He was a solid union brother and friend!!

No comments: