Monday, October 03, 2016

Happy Birthday to my Wife Jeri De La O


Happy Birthday to my amazing partner in life, my always beautiful wife Jeri! Thank you for all you do for all of us. Love you to the moon and beyond!!

When a man looks at his wife, regardless of how long they have been married, he should still see the same beautiful girl he married all those years ago. It shouldn't be a forced thought or action, it should just come naturally.
When we we wake up in the morning and I see my wife get out of bed, i think to my self... well, never you mind what I think, I still think it. and she still has it!
Again Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife who makes me look good when I'm standing next to her!!

1 comment:

Vigreen said...

Thông tin rất hay, bạn có thể xem qua thông tin bài viết liên quan dưới đây:
rèm cửa uy tín
rèm vải
rèm vải cao cấp