Sunday, February 19, 2017

My Barbed Wire Collection..

I've been collecting barbed wire for over thirty years. It might seem odd but it's something I like doing. I don't go looking for it but when I come across old barbed wire I'll buy it. A part time hobby?
I love anything and everything that has to do with the west and southwest. I like those things that represent the "Golden Age" of the West. Barbed wire, good or bad, was part of that era.
Maybe someday I'll actually get around to making a big display case.

Barbed Wire
I've had these since the very early 80's. They were the beginning of my collection
and still my favorite pieces

Barbed Wire
Various Barbed Wire collected over the years


Barbed Wire
The newest of the bunch - from the early 1950's

Barbed Wire
My latest purchase



No comments: