Thursday, March 09, 2017

Old Memories

Click on te image for a larger view
I'm not sure what the occasion was but this is in the living room of my parents home in Santa Fe Springs, California. I'm guessing about 1955 or so. I say that because my father opened up that wall and added a bar counter in the later 50's. I'm not 100% sure of the year.

I don't see my aunt Bea in this photo because she would definitely be there. I'm guessing she is the one that took the photograph.

My mother is sitting on the chair with my aunt Margaret behind her. I remember the woman in the center of the photo but I don't recall her name. Her and her husband were good friends of my parents. second from right is my aunt Angie (my father's sister). My grandma Mary on the right (my maternal grandmother).

No comments: