Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving-From Randy


Happy Thanksgiving to all my family and friends. This is my favorite holiday of the year. No rushing around fighting the crowds, shopping, spending way too much money. Just some time set aside to spend with family, eat lots of good food and enjoy each others company, and give thanks for all we have. We do have a lot to be thankful for, you know. On a larger scale, I'm thankful for living in the greatest country in the world, and the good life it has given us. On a more personal level, I'm thankful for my wife and my kids and grandkids. I'm thankful that my mother is with us and loves and enjoys her grandchildren and great grandchildren. I'm thankful for my grandson Nathan, who is now an angel in heaven, thankful for the time we had with him, however short. I'm thankful for my brother and sister and my nieces. I'm thankful for my aunts (and my auntie)and uncles and all my cousins. I hope all of you have a great thanksgiving.

My wife and I miss our son Andrew, but we are proud of him and thankful that we raised a son that felt a need to serve his country (He's currently in Iraq). It reminds us that, in spite of ourselves, we did a good job raising him (and his sisters). We didn't do it alone though. We did it with Gods help. Keep him, and all the servicemen, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and the Coast Guard, in prayer today as you give thanks. We just want all of them home safe and sound.

Also, please keep my sister Evelyn, in prayer. She's been sick. I won't go into detail right now, but please keep her in your prayers.

Continue to keep Kelvin Montagner in your prayers as well, as he continues to fight cancer. We're praying for a knockout! We know he's going to win his fight!

God Bless you all and have a Happy Thanksgiving
Randy De La O



No comments: