Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Happy Birthday Mariah

By: Meranda De La O

August 20th 1999, I became a mother to this amazing daughter of mine. It brought so many tears to my eyes when I started going through old photos. It makes me sad because I will forever miss that little girl she once was but watching her grow and knowing she's MINE makes me so proud. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday and a blessed 15th year of life. You have blessed our family Mariah and you are so loved. I dedicate this video and song to you. How we danced around to this song so many times since you were just a little girl. I LOVE YOU passed the moon passed the stars way up high in the sky. Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ALWAYS!!!!! Happy 15th Birthday.

(Click the photo to go to the video)
created using Flipagram app | Download for Free!
FLIPAGRAM.COM|BY FLIPAGRAM

No comments: