Sunday, April 23, 2017

A Mini Reunion

It was a great day today. I had a great time with my uncle Gilbert, aunt Joann and my cousin Sherry Ann. It had been too many years. It was great catching uo with them. I'm thankful that they had a chance to meet my kids and grandkids (some of them).

My uncle and I talked abot God, family and boxing. He still has the moves. He was telling me about one of his fights and as he was talking his arms and hands began to move with the story (as they do with all exfighters). I loved listening to him and watching him.

Today was a gift from God. I didn't want it to end.

A Mini Reunion
Seated: Aunt Joann De La O, Uncle Gilbert De la O
Standing: Meranda De la O, me, Sherry De la O, Jeri De La O, Savannah Guerrero born De La O)

A Mini Reunion
Meranda, uncle Gilbert and me

A Mini Reunion
Grandson Jack getting to know his great great uncle Gilbert. Four generations apart

No comments: