Monday, April 24, 2017

My Uncle Gilbert De La O

My uncle Gilbert is a Godly and humble man. Like my father, he was a hard working man. My uncle, my father and all my uncles are still the hardest working men i ever knew. They are part of "The Greatest Generation".

They struggled through the depression, and World War II and they survived. Uncle Gilbert was a part of the famed *82nd Airborn Division during World War II. It doesn't get any more heroic than that. My uncle has been many things in his life but for the last forty plus years he has been a devoted man of God and a missionary. I love him and admire him for that.

This is the generation that rebuilt America, one workday at a time. These are the men that the men of my generation strive to emulate.

Gilbert Salazar De La O

Gilbert Salazar De La O

Gilbert De La O

No comments: