Saturday, August 19, 2017

At Grandma's House

At Grandma's House

This photo brings bittersweet memories to mind. Sweet because it's a nice picture from ten years ago,with Meranda and the girls, Savannah, Jeri and I and my mother at her home in Spring Valley Lake. It was a good day and a good visit. i remember it clearly the only thing i cannot remember, for the life of me, is who took the picture.

The bitter comes from knowing that things have changed drastically for my mother and in knowing that nothing stays the same. I'll say again what I have said may times over, let the people in your life know you love them. Time passes quickly and things change before we are ready. Take pictures of the good times, make memories, big and small, and don't forget to smile or better yet, laugh out loud!

No comments: