Monday, April 09, 2018

A Refreshing Greek Salad for Dinner Tonight

Greek Salad

My dinner earlier tonight: My daughter Savannah Guerrero and I put this Greek Salad together (My Favorite Salad)   Healthy, delicious and refreshing!

Romaine Lettuce, (Shredded into large pieces

Tomatoes, Quartered,

 Red Onion, Medium sized, sliced thin,

 Cucumber, slice about 1/4 in.

Good Greek Kalamata olives,

Greek Pepperoncini

The best Feta Cheese you can find.

I used a commercial grade Greek Dressing. Ken's Steakhouse Salad Dressing would be an excellent choice or you can make your own.

This is an informal salad so use your own judgement on the amount  or portions. There is no right or wrong. Just do not forget the Feta Cheese! Don't soak the salad with the dressing. Just make sure everything is lightly coated.

No comments: